WHIPPED ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM


I whipped up my first batch of facial & body cream today! A few weeks earlier I was having dinner with some of my friends and they were talking about all the special facial creams they had. I have no experience in those kinds of products because of my allergies so I've always had to use just the basic unscented creams from the pharmacy. I decided that it was time for me to have one of those lovely scented miracle creams that turns you 20 years younger over one night :-)


I did several tests and the final recipe still needs some tweaking, but below are the ingredients I used:

Castor Oil: stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, softens and hydrates skin, rejuvenates, natural treatment for wrinkles, gives skin a youthful appearance.

Coconut Oil: anti-oxidant, slows down aging, smoothens irregularities and moisturises efficiently.

Horse Chestnut Oil: anti-inflammatory, prevents capillary fragility, balances circulation, promotes clear skin and even complexion.

Mango Butter: emollient, moisturizing, anti-oxidant, regenerative.

Rose Hip Oil: reduces wrinkles and fine lines, repares damaged skin cells, rehydrates dry skin, rich source of Vitamin A, omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids.

Wheatgerm Oil: rich source of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and protein, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, improves circulation, reduces scarring.

Lemongrass essential oil: revitalizes body and mind, reduces cellulite.

Palmarosa essential oil: helps with scar tissue and wrinkles.

Rosewood essentail oil: cell stimulant, rejuvenates skin, reduces wrinkles.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Wasn't that fun? I love making face creams and body lotion of all sorts. As well a lip balm. And it's so easy. I look forward to hearing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks divine. I make a face cream I love and another body butter that I can use on my face as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numerous wrinkle creams and skin lotions offered by department stores, drugstores and online promise to reduce or eliminate wrinkles and stop or reverse sun damage. But the question is, do these anti wrinkle creams work? Many researches propose that some wrinkle creams contain ingredients that may reduce skin wrinkles. But some of the ingredients haven't been scientifically tested to prove their benefits.

    Wrinkle Cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making face creams and body lotion of all sorts. As well a lip balm. And it's so easy.
    Revitaderm Cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful post. We look forward for the next. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Significant article. Keep going for another. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excelent work. Will be beneficial for others. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eligible work. Demands appreciation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Disorb to appreciation.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job. Wants more relevant post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. After many days such article have read and really enjoyed it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful piece of work. Go ahead. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Worthy of applause. Looking for the next.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How much of each did you use? Can you put the recipe you made so we know instead of guessing?! Thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks so pretty. Is there an actual recipe I'm missing to know how much of each item you added? I can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thaks for you comments! I did some tests but have not had time to tweak the recipe any further. I will certainly let you know when I find the perfect combination ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs, I have read which are not that good. I also found your posts very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you have the amounts of each oil you need to add to get this recipe? I would love to try this, but I am new at this and I would love to have the measurements for the ingrediants to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds wonderful. After loosing alot of weight my mother and my husband informed me that my face looked a bit more wrinkled (im only 47) so of course I panicked and started looking for a diy formula that I could use or make to help bring my face back to the way it used to be. I would love to make this but could you provide me with the measurements of each ingredient so that I may make this? I would really appreciate it a lot. thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where's the recipe for this cream

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing useful information

    Get the facts on how anti ageing and best treatment at skin clinic in hyderabad.

    Skin & Hair Clinic
    Fillers Treatment
    Anti Ageing Treatment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment