CHLOROPHYLLIN & SEA SALT


Just to have a little fun, we asked the Facebook fans of Saponina to describe what their dreamsoap would be like and promised to create excatly those soaps. One of the wishes was a Eucalyptus scented soap. When I think of eucalyptus it brings to mind something green and fresh. As we all probably know, fresh and vibrant colours are not easy to produce using only natural colorants.

This time I used few drops of chlorophyllin and then added some fine sea salt into the batch. I think it gives really nice, fresh green texture. It seems that I cut it too late since the soap is a bit crumbly.

Comments

  1. I loooooove the look of this soap. The greenish colour you have achieved naturally is SENSATIONAL. Nice work!!! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful soap!!!! congratulations!!
    Me encanta, quiero uno!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This soap looks divine and I love the colour you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.
    Jeep Turbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

    Chevrolet W5 Turbocharger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fine post. I think will be enjoyable to everyone.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very enjoyable post. I like it. Looking for more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Important work. I appreciate it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Efficient job. Worthy of applause. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hai. Beautiful work. Write frequently and be beloved of others.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your post. Wordless comment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Useful article. Will be beneficial for others. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment